- Spinocare NST brings most of all solutions in step 1.
- Eliminates/ reduces pressure on nerve through decompression
- Negative pressure is created by gently stretching & releasing the vertebrates
- Negative pressure helps herniated Disc to get back to its position
- This also helps the disc to draws more oxygen, water & nutrients back.
- The disc rehydration helps in the increase of disc height
- The range of motion is improved through Computer aided Spinocare mobilization as well as manual techniques.
- The spinal muscles are relaxed and spasms released
- The core muscle of spine and pelvic floor are strengthened through mobilization using Spinocare.
- The damaged soft tissues in muscles, ligaments and tendons are repaired through fibroblast using advanced modern technology.
- The cell regeneration is stimulated using cell repair & regeneration stimulation technology
- In the process, degeneration of vertebra bones is treated through like Cell Repair & Regeneration Therapy. This helps in osteoporosis condition.
- The 3-dimensional bilateral correction helps in realignment of vertebrates
- Further manual therapies are applied for improving the muscle wellness and spinal alignment
- AceFit EMS training, regular calisthenic exercises, yoga therapies are applied (as required) to further strengthen the core muscles and for postural corrections
- The nutritional imbalances, metabolic corrections, weight management are achieved through life style management and supplements. Active lifestyle with regular exercises plays a pivotal role in this step.
- Regular exercises and ergonomics training are given as a part of recurrence management program for long lasting results